10/10/10

WE DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE RETURN OF ARIADNE METHYMNAIA TO HER PARENTS!!





I am a Married Lady. I took good care of my House, my Husband, my Child. I honoured the Gods of our homeland, I burned incense, I pronounced the sacred Hymns. 

I lived in dignity, every day. I studied mathematics and astronomy and astrology and philosophy. I stood up for religious freedom and dignity of practise. I spoke up, gave courage, fought fear and brought hope where it had been lost... and Faith.


Yet, in Finland, in August 3rd 2010, two females with two armoured police cars, violently attacked my Family, entered my House, desecreated my Home Altars, opened my locked bedroom Doors, stole several things of value from my Private Property, and most important...

...kidnapped my Daughter!

They kept her, in a children concentration camp, forbade her to speak her own language, forced upon her foreing customs and food and uncivilized manners, attempted to infest her with phobias and paranoia and used extensive psychological violence and intimidation upon us... as if they expected us to bow down our heads.

And they set a net of lies and foul slander around us, invading our personal reputation, against ALL DIGNITY AND ALL LAW!

NO! They never had any right to do any of these, they never had any permission to enter, any papers or court decisions, any factual reasons at all, to tresspass, and steal and kidnap! They had no search permit, and no right to open any door, to steal any property, to kidnap any child!

To attack a priest family, that lived the hieratic way, in pure love and goodness and generosity and kidness... is a most hideous crime. And I call upon the Furies to Rise and Strike hard upon those godless, faithless, lawless hybrists and their something-like-state, which for some time now tolerates some of the most appaling crimes known to mankind: children stealings, intimidations, rapes of their psychology and of their parents, invasion of their reputation and social life, invasion of Private Lives and injust slander!

--------------------------------------------
THE NAMES OF THOSE SHAMEFUL AND FOUL CRIMINALS:

Marjut Kivimäki, the antisocial "social services' " (SS) "commando" who violated my home asylum, desecrated my Home Sanctuary and abducted my Daughter! Together she was with...

Lara Sanna Mari Tokkari, an SS' apprentice, well known in local society for her antisemitism, Islamic fundamentalism and overall racism.

Laura Keisanen, an antisocial "social services" (SS) employee who gave the order for the abduction of my daughter, on "anonymous" sycophantic phone calls made actually by...

Hanna Marttinen, a neighbor who abuses her kids, which (kids of hers) used to be constantly playing in my back yard, obviously preferring my company than hers. Sala, her oldest child is a bully (although I took care to help this child to stop it) and Linda is a poor kid without any personality and neglected by all of them (she came to our house 15 times a day, begging for some attention and care, asking us for various things from food and water to fixing her bicycle - which my Husband did, since her own something-like-father was too busy bullying other people to even notice her needs...)

Iris Saulamaa, the psychopath sycophant neighbor who began this sHituation by falsely accusing my Husband of being "out at bars, each and every night"!!!!! Even if he hadn't been there at all (but 2 times in a year!!!) and most importantly, even if being there would be his business, not hers!!! Her child Linda, is in an intimidated and phobic state and Ariadne often went to her house along with other little friends, to cheer her up and help her get through the day's intimidation from her phobic and tyrannic something-like-'mother'.

Nina Jerkov, the local antisocial "social services' " (SS) worker that processed the whole plot, since its beginning and the certain person who refuses, up until now, to issue the release statement. She is involved in unspecified church-related activites and has been attempting to get us evicted from a long time now and make us live in a church owend appartment! She is the one who also refused me all medical support during a certain serious medical condition, which I cured by my own efforts alone. She admitted setting up a network of 'informers' against us, causing people to turn against us without any reason at all, other than her obscene demands. Her mental condition and whether she uses psychologically related medication (such as anti-depressants, sleeping pills, tranquilizers) are hidden from us and she blocks all attempts of checking whether she is mentally fit to make any decisions. Judging from the paranoic situation she caused, a proper psychiatric evaluation is a necessity.

Jaakko Mäkelä, a "male"-whore, the boss of Nina Jerkov at the local SS ("social services") brothel, with "his" empty, dead, soulless eyes, robotic speech zombie moves... Long ago touched is "he" by something Crawling like a Shadow! ;)

In addition:

Maria Pesola Gallone, a civil SERVANT who falsely accused us that I had supposedly lied when I arrived in Finland, causing a pending problem with debts, credits and the like.

Inna Pentikäinen, another civil SERVANT, helped her to harass us.

Salla Saarinen, a civil SERVANT and a "fence" for stolen immigrant kids, tried to confiscate our private property.

Heikki Pesola, a civil SERVANT possibly related to Maria Pesola Gallone, rejected several of the applications regarding our rightful claims!

---------------------------------------------------------
THE CRIMES:

We were about to move to Helsinki, in September. Although Nina Jerkov along with Pesola, Gallone and Saarinen, caused a serious problem in our rent payments and several debts, I had managed to save some money, which in the beginning of August were about to be given to house rental agency as means of a first downpayment - in time we would pay the whole owned amount, even it weren't our debt in reality. We had arranged our proffessional plans, my husband was about to continue his university studies, had arranged for an occupation for some months, and I was about to receive my associate and her daughter: the girl was about to continue her university studies in Finland and her mother and me were about to found a Hellenic Astrology Research Institute, in the city of Helsinki.

Our Daughter, Ariadne, was in a most happy and advanced state. She had been raised with extra care and love, and she knew no fear until the day those criminals violently attacked her parents and kidnapped her.

I had to give the amount I had saved, to the transport company, an expensive one, since I had no option but to arrange with any company available to do the house move in a really short time. I paid 500 euros and up to this day I owe around 2000 euros more. Plus the money I will need, to get our furniture and property back into a new place.

Because of the attack, I was in no position to give these 500 euros as a downpayment to the house rental agency, for a debt of almost 2000 euros (inflated by absurd usury rates). There was an eviction decision, by 20th August and our credit status is now damaged.

Because of the attack, I had to put off my proffessional plans for Hellenic Astrology Research Institute, resulting in serious proffessional delays and damage. My associate of course will not send her daugher to study here and our plans for renting a big house in Helsinki areas with her, so we would all share the rent, are now cancelled.

Because of the lengthy harrassment, which started last year, I had to cancel my language study plans and missed a whole year of studies, which should have taken place according to the agreement between me and Job Office of Finland. Same, for my husband. We had to take extra care and to guard our family against those paranoic females.

Because of the lenghty harassment, the day care center where I used to take Ariadne for some hours in the morning begun to demand that I brought her in extremely early hours, befor 8.00 am. Even if I had explained to them that to force a small child to wake up in such early hours and be deprived of her morning sleep is NOT beneficial for her body and development.

Because of those crimes, we are now without a house, we are in another city without our child and without any ability to continue now with our usual life, as we had planned. Because of those crimes, my relatives in Greece had to be burdened with extreme financial costs to help support us all this period. We are currently looking for accommodation, in Helsinki, in the most inconvenient period, where all the students are also looking and the offered places are with a high rent. I will need about 2000 euros to rent something appropriate, along with the guarantee.

Up to now there is over 6.000 euros damage, plus 600 euros of stolen goods from our Home Property, by turku cops without ANY legal procedure, or justification. And my car has been put into severe stress, because of all those trips, while it were due to be serviced in October. There is over 2.000 euro damaged, estimated by now. Total 8.600 euros by now, plus about 1.800 euros sent by my relatives and spend in gas, food, phones, current expenses and all. This sums up to 10.400 euros by now... and without taking into account the severe personal damages, stress, worries and cancelling of plans, and proffessional damage.

Because of those crimes, we were under extreme psychological pressure and worry, regarding the health and well being of our Daughter who is illegally kept in very bad conditions, culturally and psychologically raped, in a constant rate every single day. Our Daughter has presented for the first time linguistic problems (where, under our care she was an advance bilingual speaker), she has been cut off from the hellenic language lessons I gave ger, from her music lessons, from her baths, from her very good quality and healthy food, from all her usual customs and manners and from her own liberty of doing things. She also presented for the first time, signs of autistic behaviour.... which the corrupt finnish workers cause on their own country's children.

Because of those crimes, a whole net of slander has been set up around us, insulting our good reputation and presenting us as something we never were. Extensive slander has been taken to extremes, as we have been notified by some good people in the city of Turku. And our private data, has been circulating irresponsibly among low level females both inside and outside of SS offices... 

...while Jerkov and her boss left for... vacation (!), in a show of extreme irresponsibility.

THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS AND BELONG IN JAIL. SUPPORT US TO GET THEM THERE, WHERE THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN A LONG TIME AGO...

10.400 euros damage by now and counting...
Plus the rest of the damages, professional, personal, social, psychological, which are impossible to even evaluate in this time...

This is Finland of 2010. This is the corruption, the immaturity, the irresponsibility, the racism, the lawlessness, the crimes in this lying something-like-state...

HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE ANY OF YOU, LAWLESS HYBRISTS? SHAME UPON YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR FILTHY CORRUPT STATE! SHAME AND FURIES UPON ALL OF YOU...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου