17/9/10

Poem to my Mother and Father, Aphrodite and Apollo


When I have all the reasons to be down and sad about my day,

I call your names and you are there all the way.

When it seems like there’s nothing special about me,

You remind me who I am, and suddenly I see.

You are my friends in all obstacles, in any endeavor,

Keeping me safe, strong and clever.

Through you, I know I will never be alone,

And hope, power and love will never be gone.

 

For the truth without sorrow, I turn to you, Father Apollo.

For love without heartache, I turn to you, Mother Aphrodite, be with me.

Sometimes, I lose the will to go on,

But through you, I am reminded I can do all things, and never go wrong.

For so many years, I wandered through life, trying to find myself,

And of all the many masks I tried, they all lost face and died.

But when I was led to Olympus, and saw your divine light,

I felt the spirit that dwells within me, and all its might.

 

Aphrodite and Apollo, I know that in you, I will find my way,

There will be divine power and love with me every single day.

I will not walk this life alone, all my days will be filled with your presence,

Through all my troubles and challenges, your love with prevail with its essence.

When your judgment is cast, I can safely say it is done,

And I will one day sit beside you, for I am your beloved son.

Hail to you, mighty Olympians! I love you with all of my heart, mind, soul and body.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου