17/9/10

Priest and Minister Services




I am a legally ordained Hellenic Priest, and I offer a variety of services to the Hellenic and Pagan communities. I will do services for free if possible, and when I must charge money, I try to make it as cheap as possible for people. I am not a man of money, I am a man of the Gods. I felt a calling to minister for the glory of the Gods and the good of people. I am a very open and tolerant Priest, but I am Hellenic and my ceremonies will be Hellenic, I also do not mind doing a ceremony with another Minister/Priest/Reverend of another religion who may be there to represent someone else who is not Hellenic.



I was ordained as a Priest in late June 2010 by Gnostic Bishop Tau Sciam, who was a Thelemite of 20 some years, and still is. Thelema has ancient Greek and Egyptian influences. It is within my power to be a Priest of the Hellenic faith and Minister to people, it is also within my power to ordain people as Deacons, which is the path to Priesthood.
  
I offer the following services
Marriages: I can marry anyone who wishes to be married by me. You don’t have to be Hellenic, but just keep in mind, that my ceremony will be. I can do the full ceremony that is required of a legally ordained Priest.
Marriage and Relationship Counseling: I can counsel people on Marriage and relationship problems and issues.
Religious Counseling: This is a service I offer for FREE. Some people ask me to help them find their religious path, and they explain their beliefs to me, I ask them some questions, and I tell them the path that I think is best for them based on their beliefs. If you’d like me to counsel you on that, please don’t hesitate to email me and ask. It’s free of charge.
Rituals: I love doing Hellenic and Pagan rituals, and I am available to anyone who may want me to lead their rituals, and perform certian rites.
Funerals: I will be glad to perform funeral services for the Hellenic and Pagan communities.
House Cleansings: Think you might have some bad energies or spirits in your house? I can cleanse the house to get them out.
If you wish to contact me about any of the above services, please feel free and do not hesitate.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου